Thursday, December 11, 2008

Martin Family Tree #1

As promised, here are a few pictures of some of the decorations adorning our house this year! This first tree is located in the office which is at the front of the house. It only makes sense to have a tree in here since it can be seen from the road (I tell myself these things to make me feel better for having so many trees!) Unlike our "main" tree, this one has a theme...slightly rustic with lots of pinecones, silver and blue-grey ornaments. It makes me happy when the lights are on while I'm working away!!

One of my hobbies is to paint these little houses. Such a fun and relaxing thing for me to do, but I don't ever know what to do with them! I think they look lovely under the tree!

Since the foyer is located right off the office I thought I'd include a picture of that as well. Having red walls at this time of the year just makes everything seem even more festive!! Tree #2 coming tomorrow...














1 comments:

~LL~ December 16, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Hey I have 2 appetizers and a sopapilla cheesecake that I'm brining. Let me know what else I can do to help!