Monday, September 22, 2008

First day of fall!

Today is the first day of fall, and I'm so excited!! It doesn't necessarily FEEL like fall here in good ol' texas (it's somewhere in the 90's today), but I can feel it deep down inside me :) Christmas is coming! My favorite time of the year.

I have to get my favorite candle soon and start burning it all over the house. Yankee Candle's "Harvest" is absolutely the best smelling candle ever. I must go get one!



In other news, my husband and I (in honor of my new fav, I'm going to have to start calling him Mr. Martin) are completely obsessed (me more than him) with Mad Men. We're almost caught up with the shows saved on our DVR and I'm slightly sad. I'm captivated with what Don Draper will do next! Lately I've been drawn to all things vintage and I couldn't figure out why. But then it ocurred to me that it must be all the hours of Mad Men!

Off to cleaning the house! Being a housewife is so glamorous :)

1 comments:

~LL~ October 2, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

heehee....we'll start feeling cooler temps by the end of the month. Sit tight!