Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A little bit of "mom fun"



I love being a mom. Really. However, I don't think I ever thought about how much poop and throw up I would be cleaning up when I got pregnant. I just cleaned up the most disgusting poop explosion out of my two year old's crib....ever! I realize this is disgusting, but I know there are other moms out there that have had the same kind of day that I have! I have no idea what happened, but she completely exploaded, and somehow still managed to take her nap. Therefore, I had to practically SCRAPE it all off of her.

I can't believe I did this, but I just threw everything into the washing machine...without cleaning it off first. Somehow I feel like the washing machine is a "magic box" that once you throw things into it...they just disappear. I couldn't bring myself to clean her clothes, sheets, etc. off anywhere else. I suppose now I'll have to bleach the washing machine!

All this after dealing with her throwing up in my bed yesterday. Someone should warn moms-to-be of their impending new job as head of household janitorial services!

0 comments: