Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Madness

Mondays are always so wierd...I'm tired from the day before, yet excited for a new week. It always feels so good to have the beginning of something new. Yes, I know that Sunday is technically the first day of the week, but for some reason I've always felt like Mondays should be instead!

I worked in my studio/office today...organizing and cleaning out stuff. I really have a great space to work and create in, but I don't use it as much as I should. I always end up working on the couch, or the dining room table. I want my office to be as functional as possible. I think I made some good strides today toward that goal. I just need to buy another desk (you'd think the two I already have would be enough!) and maybe some storage for more paper.

I just bought a ton of new stuff for my shop! I'm so excited! I can't wait for the UPS truck to pull up to my house. I'm really hoping that the new envelopes, packing materials, printer, paper, etc. will be the "push" I need to actually get my shop up and running. I have so many great ideas...but just haven't made them into something tangible.

I'm going to do it! I am determined to have holiday stuff in my shop (before the actual holiday!!) Will update soon!

Speaking of good ideas...this one I stole from another blog. I think it's a great idea. I'm going to try it!



http://inchmark.squarespace.com/inchmark/2008/9/9/magical-thinking.html

0 comments: