Friday, November 7, 2008

Celebrating 90

My Grandmother is turning 90 next month and I had the priviledge of making the invitations for her birthday celebration! Unfortunately the party is in Florida and there is just no way that I am going to be able to make it back home for it. I had really hoped that somehow I'd be able to swing the purchase of two tickets for me and Em, but it just isn't going to happen.

My Grandmother is a remarkable woman and I wish I could be there to celebrate with her. She is always happy, optimistic and so very active for her age. I hope to be half as spunky as she is when I'm 90 (her name is Sparky, how very appropriate)! Happy Birthday Grandmother!!

On a completely unrelated note...I'm in love with the packaging for these brownie/cookie bars! Sometimes something like this will catch my eye and make me kind of happy everytime I look at it. Wierd, I know, but that goes along with my lifelong love of paper!

I only wish the actual cookie bar was as good to eat as it is to look at! I just can't get over the texture...too much like coconut - I don't do coconut! Anyway, Emma loves it and it's good for her. Can't go wrong there! Just thought I'd share a few pics!

1 comments:

~LL~ November 9, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

you and your textures... ;)