Saturday, November 1, 2008

A few new things in the shop

I updated the shop a bit today. I added two handmade envelope notecard sets I've been working on, and I added a boxed set of Christmas cards I designed. Not too much, but it's a start! I'm totally out of the routine since our vacation...pictures of that coming soon!




The Boxed Christmas Card set includes 12 cards of any of the six designs.


This is the holiday boxed set...lots of fun handmade envelopes, notecards, confetti, etc.!


I really had fun with this one! The cards all feature a different design made out of handpunched flowers and small rhinestones. Super cute!

3 comments:

~LL~ November 1, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

those are totally cute....and I love the pics in the other post....the heiney crack is too funny!

erica November 3, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

Andrea, I found you on LL's blog. Those are So beautiful! I might need to place an order.

.g. November 24, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

How do you print your cards? Do you go to a printer and do a press run or something at home? The quality looks great and I was just wondering.

Beautiful work!