Sunday, October 19, 2008

Get well, Grammy...

A fun project I've been working on today...It was my mother-in-law's birthday last week and she's having surgery tomorrow. Since she lives out of state I wanted to send her a little happy birthday/get well package. All of the tags on the gifts are from emma to her grammy. I had Emma and her dad work on 12 different cards for her. I put each one in an envelope for Grammy to open...one a day for 12 days! I also made a cute little sign for her to hang in her room.
I made her personalized stationery to send to Emma while she's recovering. I also included stamps with the notecards...and made some for Emma to send back to her!
Some handmade cards being sent her way...
Some cute little notebooks... I made these for the pictures of Emma that I'll be sending along with Emma's notecards over the next few weeks. I also included some photo corners...
I made a little set of personalized birdie coasters and threw in a couple of magazines and a movie...
It's all packed up and ready to mail. I can't wait for her to get it... Handmade presents are the best!!

2 comments:

LRFK October 20, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

All of it is so cute! I bet you are great daughter-in-law.

Char October 30, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Can you adopt me? Please keep me on your Christmas Card list =) Hope all is well.
Big Love!
Char