Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blue Bonnets

Emma and I had a fun afternoon spent with our new friends (who happen to live next door)! We drove out to Ennis to see the infamous Blue Bonnets! I'm not sure what I was expecting, but the scenery certainly was beautiful. I only wish that I weren't such a freak about bugs. I hate ALL bugs and act like a complete moron if they land on me. I'm not sure what's going to happen if we have a boy next! One of the highlights of the afternoon was when Emma HAD to go pee...where in the world am I going to take her to the bathroom out in the middle of nowhere? I ended up having her squat in the grass. We both laughed hysterically as the pee ran down her leg. She thought it was the funniest thing ever - and so did I! Anyway, we're planning another trip out there with Daddy soon! Can't wait!!

Lots of fun things going on around here. Staying busy with the shop - hoping to get a lot of new items posted tonight. Plus I have several invitation projects I'm working on. I love the work, but I hate that it always seems to come at the same time! Pictures of new items coming soon!

P.S. If you're interested in winning free luggage tags from my shop - go here.




I'm absolutely loving this picture of Brady! So cute!!

Don't think Brady is as happy about getting a kiss from Emma as she is to give it!

1 comments:

~LL~ April 22, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Don't you just love the bonnets? I get pics every year...some better than others, but still, I'm SO SAD if I miss them at their peak