Friday, April 3, 2009

She Said It



I got the idea for this jar from Brooke at Inchmark months ago and I finally made my own - with a little twist!

I love the idea of having a cute little jar on my desk full of the funny things Em says these days. On a bad day, or a good one, I can just twist off the cap and read one of her hillarious quotes!


I bought the jar from Michaels for about $1.60 (I think), put a glossy 2.5" square sticker on the front and tied a ribbon around the top. Not a bad project for under $2! Thanks Brooke for the great idea!


2 comments:

erica April 3, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

I love that idea! SO SO SO Cute! I have a little journal that I write in... but this is perfect! I might have to steal your idea.

Tara April 9, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

I LOVE this! My mom always tells me I need to jot down funny things and sayings on post it notes for later...this is perfect! Too cute :)
You should sell those labels! really cute!