Thursday, April 30, 2009

I {heart} Chick-fil-A

The Chick-fil-A in our town is having Daddy Date Night tonight. How precious is that? They are giving the adorable couples limo rides to the restaurant from a nearby hotel. They made reservations for them and will have a wait staff - dressed in appropriate waiter attire :) Daddy and daughter got all dressed up for this special night and what kind of mother would I be if I didn't stage a mini photo shoot before they left?

I was so happy to send my little girl off on a date with her prince tonight. I wanted to be a mouse and hide in my husband's pocket so I could enjoy the moment with them, but I guess I'll save that trick for later...maybe for Emma's first date!















I seriously think Vance is trying to prevent Emma from ever HAVING a first date by teaching her tricks like this! Like-father like-daughter, I guess!

2 comments:

Amy-frtnr May 1, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

I had heard about the daddy/daughter date night, but had no idea it was so formal! What a great idea! Chick-fil-a is so cool, as are you for taking and posting these adorable pictures!

Emily May 3, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

This is absolutely darling! By the way...thanks again for the cute little bag tag. I'll be stopping by there again soon I'm sure.