Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday's Wish List

I've been a big fan of the adorable dresses that the Etsy store RockerBaby creates for quite some time. They're so cute and I love their use of black. I personally feel that more children's clothing should be made in black. Too cute.

A few of my RockerBaby favs along with a few other little girl's dresses that would fit perfectly in Emma's closet...

I've been admiring this adorable black "Little Audrey in the city" dress for too long! Emma needs this dress!!


Love the red dress paired with the green shoes!



How cute is the yellow sash?!
This one would have been perfect for our beach trip!


I love the marriage of vintage fabric with a little girl's dress.
This one is by LittlegirlPearl.


Also loving this cute blue and yellow dress by Sweet Gracies.
Hmmm...I seem to be obsessing over polka dots lately!


You gotta love Etsy! Happy Thursday!!

0 comments: