Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Enjoying the little things...


The past few days I've been thinking about how special the little moments during the day with my two year old are. She is so precious and says the cutest little things. Even though some days it seems like the hours drag on, I am keenly aware that time is flying by. I know that one day soon I will wake up early to take my baby to school. I'm so thankful for the lazy mornings she and I have. I'm so thankful that I get to play with her during the day. I'm so thankful that I'm the one who gets to potty train her. I'm so thankful that I'm the one who gets to hear: sure mommy, be careful mommy or you will hurt yourself, i love you too much mommy!, mommy you're my best friend, and I come wit you mommy.

I'm so thankful for the sweet little blessing God has given me. I just want to enjoy every moment and be thankful for even the little, not so glamorous moments tat everyday brings. These are the times I know I will look back on with such fondness. I want to be able to do so without the regret of not having enjoyed the moments as they happened...

0 comments: