Saturday, October 18, 2008

Perfect Weather for a Festival

The fam and I went to the Midlothian Craft Fair this afternoon. It's a gorgeous day - blue skies and breezy. The craft fair wasn't the best I've ever been to, but it was nice to get outside and walk around. I think Em had a good time...what two year old wouldn't with a perfect red balloon and paw print tattoo?

I was a little shocked at how few ACTUAL craft booths there were. It seem like there were more businesses with booths handing out fliers. A little disappointing. Maybe this is normal and I'm just spoiled by all the wonderful handmade items on Etsy. Either way, it was a beautiful day and I was happy to be outside enjoying the day with my family!

I hope Em doesn't make a habit out of riding in cop cars!


Also hoping this is the only kind of tattoo she ever get!!


Taking the traditional "dad holding the camera out as far as he can" picture!

A few cookie crumbs on the lips...yum!



Vance swears he can make this $3,000 playhouse for $400...hmmm.

1 comments:

~LL~ October 18, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Start "googling" for the Country Peddlar. It is a huge...true craft store.....my mother goes every year. I have gone before. we could go together. A lot of fun!