Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where I spend most of my days...


Since I fall asleep listening to The Fresh Prince television show many nights, it only makes sense that I would wind up quoting the theme song! This is a picture of some of the storage in my home office. I have been spending so much time in here working on projects lately. I feel like I'm at work again. It's been a long time since I've had a "real" job. Feels kind of nice, but different. In my old office I never had a two year old sitting on the floor next to me reading library books and eating animal crackers! I think I like this version better. Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

~LL~ October 10, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Heh....I don't know why you fall asleep with the TV on or why you watch Fresh Prince....either way....we need to talk! LOL~

everydaygrace October 14, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

I started watching tv to fall asleep when I was pregnant with Emma...and I haven't been able to stop since. My channel of choice seems to be Nick at Night - no good reason why!

Anonymous October 30, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

What a great office space! Love those storage boxes.

Jo